A new season means a new line of fashion and makeup and I am pretty excited about some items that are coming out this upcoming season. I have listed 10 products that are coming out this Spring that you should definitely check out the next time you are in Sephora, Ulta, or just browsing the web.
1. Morphe Cosmetics “12NB” Palette, this is a gorgeous palette for all my girls who love their neutral colors and it’s ON SALE
3. ColourPop KaePop Collection – again in love with the shimmer and neutrals in this collection great for mixing and matching.
4. M.A.C. Viva Glam Ariana Grande Dark Plum Matte Lipstick – this is such a beautiful color and you can wear this when you want a little drama in your look.
5. Kat Von D Shade+Light Two Tone Blush – get more for your money and try a two tone blush were you can mix them together or use them separate.
6. NARSissist Cheek Studio Palette – This is such a beautiful palette and would honestly be a great item for any one wanting to get in to makeup. It has both warm and cool tones as well as shimmers and matte shades.
7. BECCA After Glow Palette – who says you can’t have enough highlight, if you didn’t want to spend a ton of money on one highlight and end up not loving it then you should try this palette which would allow you to test 5 of BECCAs highlights
8. NYX Lip Lingerie – if you haven’t been able to get your hands on the kylie lip kits or just didn’t care these are greta dupes for the colors and priced well.
Have you tried any of these products?